- Collecting and Using Information: ABC is the sole owner of all information collected through email, website or phone. QuickBooks technical support ensures that your information is secure with us ie they will not in any way sell or rent out your information to any person or company unless disclosed in this policy
- Personal or Private Information: If you wish to use the services of ABC, the first step is to fill the registration form. At the time of registration the user should give user contact information like first and last name, Postal address, e-mail address and Personal identifier if any. Your contact details will be used by QuickBooks desktop support to contact you regarding the services or products you require. Renewal notifications, re-registration or any special offers and surveys for improving our service are all included in the policy
- Keeping Record of Live Help Sessions : QuickBooks online support reserves the right to monitor and record on-line and of-line sessions on the website or between users and Technical Support Executive for quality control of services provided or to assist in resolving any disputes.
- Logging of Files: IP addresses are used by Online QuickBooks support to analyze trends, track user movement, administer the site and collect general demographic information
- Security Reasons: Our website goes to great lengths to protect all sensitive information of users both on-line and off-line. QuickBooks enterprise solution support keeps Credit card numbers or other personal information of users protected with encryption software. All employees working on a specific job of a user are instructed to use password protected screen savers while leaving their desk which they must re-enter to access the user information. In fact all our employees are up-to-date on our privacy and security practices.
- Supplementing Information: To determine the creditworthiness of user’s QuickBooks technical support tries to supplement their information by using their name and other related information to get a credit report, which is destroyed once their creditworthiness has been determined. In case a user no longer requires our services, we find a way to either update or remove the User personal data that was stored with us.